Monday, June 8, 2009

Sandra and Adam





On saturday June 6th I photographed Sandra and Adams wedding. It was my very first wedding using an assistant and I quite enjoyed the extra flexibility and the extra company. I have also just learned a new photo editing program, which means you will now be able to see some new styles developing. (I am a big fan of the aged photo look). Plus this new editing program makes the behind the scenes operation so much easier, more creative, and enjoyable!
I had a great time working with Sandra, Adam and their friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful Kelly. You were so much fun to work with.
Lanna

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for being apart of our big day. You took beautiful pictures and you and your assistant were fun to work with.
Sandra