Thursday, May 13, 2010

Claude & Dianne's Wedding





On May 2nd I photographed Claude and Dianne's wedding. The wedding and reception were both held at the Ramada in Abbotsford. It was a rainy day but we were brave and managed to make it outside to take just a couple of formal photos and then did the rest of the photos in the hotel. I must say I was incredibly impressed with the food at the Ramada! I think it may have been the best wedding meal I have ever had and I've been to a lot of weddings. I highly recommend the Ramada as a great venue with wonderful efficient staff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful images Kelly. I was wondering if you could tell me where you purchased the umbrellas that you used for this wedding....I have been looking forever and have had no luck! Thanks, Lucy

Kelly Corbett said...

I found the umbrella's on Ebay.