Thursday, July 1, 2010

Chilliwack Fire Fighters Calendar 2011





I have been busy working on photographing the Chilliwack Fire Fighters for the second annual calendar. So far I have photographed six of the twelve photo sessions required for the calendar and I have managed to edit three of those sessions. To view all of the images photographed you can visit my website at http://www.kelcophoto.ca and select "clients" to find the gallery. The images you see above are ones that have NOT been selected for the calendar (though the calendar image choice may or may not be similar).
When I photographed the first 2010 calendar one of my favorite sessions was with the ladder truck as I got to go up in the bucket to take the photos. This year (so far) my favorite session has been with the ladder truck again. I thought it was pretty cool because we shut down five corners to take the photos! Ah, the power I can wield! 

No comments: