Monday, November 3, 2008

Website Design


A fun update on website design! Recently I have gotten into the wide world of web design. It began with a desire to create and update my own website, which is a never ending process... then one thing led to another...word got out... and before I knew it I was being encouraged to design websites for other people. I have taken one class on dreamweaver (using the program from a designers point of view) and I am in the process of taking a class on HTML (learning the code behind web design). Other sites that I have designed are "Beyond the Basket" & "Kardon Communications". Plus my current work in progress "White Cat Design"reflects the work of both my HTML class and my Illustrator class. But the main reason for this blog entry is to show you my most recent completed website project "Shine Jewellery". So feel free to check out the sites and if you are looking for a web designer give me a call and we can chat about your website ideas!

No comments: