Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jennifer & Scott



Today I took Jennifer & Scott's engagement photos! They have booked their wedding with me in March so we decided to get together for a casual pre-wedding session. It was a wonderful crisp fall morning at Robert Bateman Park. This is the third time I have photographed at this location. I did an engagement photo session with some other clients last year at this location and while we were out taking the photos my clients lost their car keys. A few months later we came back to the park to photograph the wedding formals in the same area...we thought wouldn't it be funny if we found those lost cars keys...and we were in luck, we ended up finding them on the day of the wedding!
Jen & Scott were a fun easy going couple, I think we got some great photos and I am looking forward to photographing their wedding next year!

No comments: